Cts hatchy advice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan-James

Reaction score
Hey Forum
I picked up a new little cts last week, (I'm fully in love with the little dude), the enclosure I had set up I need to tweak so he won't slip out between the sliding doors and suspect he may even be able to squeeze out of the vents so temporarily he is in a storage tub. My older cts that I have will eat tetras and guppies and more recently scented pinkie mice.
This new little fellow refuses everything I have so I now have put some live tetras in a bowl available to him as I hoped the movement would trigger a feeding response and have tried thawed as well but no interest, I imagine I would need to scent them with a frog but I don't have frogs anymore. We have a regular gtf that sits on our deck and is quite calm and was thinking I would like to wipe him down with a guppy lol but then I don't want to transfer any diseases to the frog or snake so isn't really an option. I'm heading down to brissie tomorrow to actually buy a pair of frogs to scent these darn guppies which I would rather not as I don't have the time to invest into more creatures. Maybe someone on the sunny coast with frogs can source me some captive froggo pee's n poo's?
I know he's hungry as he is inspecting every little crevice like my rbbs do when they are ready to eat.
Anyhow that's my problems and hit me up with some solutions.
Regards Ryan

What happened to this forum- it's dead?

Attachments

• 20220212_183124.jpg
    20220212_183124.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220210_132956.jpg
    20220210_132956.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 15
Back