Dai Bach's Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
It wouldn't let me post this on the thread so I'll try anew!

He's a beauty Dai Bach and learning to type already! Is he gonna sign up as the first new member at the re-vamped APS? :) Congratulations I am envious :)

Won't let me post either, but here's what I tried to post:

Wow! You lucky dog! What a great looking snake David. Big too, for his age. Now I know why everyone raves about Paul's snakes. You and Nicole have got to be on cloud 9. Congrats, and thanks to you and Nicole for sharing it with us. Almost feels like I got new snakes today. :D

thanks

Thanks fellas! Yeah, I had the same problem - I answered your posts, but they all vanished. Probably something screwy with the indexes still. Not to worry!

Paul, he's a beautiful snake! Great colours, and SOOOO friendly!

From everything I read, I expected him to be a bit snappy, particularly after his long plane ride, but he's calmer than any of my others at that age.

And yeah, he's MUCH bigger than I expected - shades of things to come, I guess. Better go our and buy a couple more rats for the breeding colony - I think I'm going to need them! :lol:

Thanks again Paul - and thanks for putting up with Nicole's and my constant nagging! You've the patience of a saint! :lol:

Ok. Reread it, and that makes much more sense. I knew Paul was breeder, just read it wrong. :oops:

olive baby

hi david and nicole..
we are pleased you like them..

we are also having the odd post vanish..lol things will work out .
cheers paul.

My posts are doing screwy things too!

Well, I finally got home from work!

Clarice is just beautiful!!!! :cry:
.... a huge thankyou to Paul for my pretty new baby.
I can't rave enough about how thrilled I am!

She has explored the nursery, and has settled down and coiled up now.
Clarice was a little snappy at first, but I just had to have a cuddle...
Mark was ready, poised to capture my first snake bite, but alas, I emerged unscathed. :lol:

I have popped a couple of photos in the gallery, and will bother her for some more maybe tomorrow...

Did I mention how absolutely gorgeous she??!!
I'm completey in love with her! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back