Darwin or not Darwin ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An IJ in France:
a1326277321.jpg
This is not my IJ, I have take this picture for you see IJ found all the time in Fance.

There is wild harrisoni ​in Australia.

M.s harrisoni is not recognised as a valid sub species.
Whilst Moser(2000) uses M.s harrisoni in his reclassification of Australian pythons to describe the Papuan locality of M.s variegata its not a generally accepted sub species.

Its similar to localities with GTP or jungles the hobby uses localities to describe differences in appearances.

M.s harrisoni is not recognised as a valid sub species.
Whilst Moser(2000) uses M.s harrisoni in his reclassification of Australian pythons to describe the Papuan locality of M.s variegata its not a generally accepted sub species.

Its similar to localities with GTP or jungles the hobby uses localities to describe differences in appearances.

So is there variegata in the Lockerbie Scrub?

I thought hypos had no black?

thats what i thought, but the person i got it off said it was hypo. and its not the same colour as my other 2 normal darwins. its different. dunno what to call it.

thats what i thought, but the person i got it off said it was hypo. and its not the same colour as my other 2 normal darwins. its different. dunno what to call it.

Reduced Pattern would be about right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back