Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that too... Although chances are if they did win it they would want full price for the animal as anyone else would be willing to pay, unless they were a friend of yours. I wish they had something like this in Qld!

Yeah why is it that these ballots are only done in nsw? and if there is one on close to the nsw/qld border can people from qld apply and drive down to if successful?

I was thinking that too... Although chances are if they did win it they would want full price for the animal as anyone else would be willing to pay, unless they were a friend of yours. I wish they had something like this in Qld!
I am with you on that one Dan ......;)

So how is everyone finding there new animals, my BHP has attitude but appears to be mostly bluff il soon sort it out ;)
Overall one of the most stunning BHP ive ever seen :p

can you's post up some pics of what you's all got?

Il wait till someone else post some :p i got a mate coming around later to have a look at new snake so will prob take pic then.
I just dont plan to tell him about the attitude, "tame as mate just reach in and grab it quiet as a puppy" lol lol lol

Last edited:
The Jungles I have are a bit wired this evening, I have put it down to their rehoming, the weather, a 4 hour car ride oh and cause they're jungles.

might get a pic or 2 tomorrow.

The Jungles I have are a bit wired this evening, I have put it down to their rehoming, the weather, a 4 hour car ride oh and cause they're jungles.

might get a pic or 2 tomorrow.
Congrats! Perhaps you can capture a nice photo of them striking at the camera....

hey few...nice to meet ya yesty......how that BHP doin???.....feed my woma earlier.....smashed a weaner rat........its about 1-1.2mts long....my gestamate on its length of 1.5-1.8m was a bit out lolol

Hey Jac yeah hes going well, had him probed today and its a male.
Put on a bit of a bluff show but settled down quick after a bit of snake whispering lol heres a pic

So, they give these reps away for free from confiscated collections? How does someone get there reptiles confiscated? Also, is there any chance these reptiles are actually stolen?

Hi Jac
The blackhead is great FEMALE very gentle she is huge.
The centralian also female good handler also huge.
The jungle placid and yes female
Any pic of your woma yet?
Hope these pics are ok.

Attachments

• blackhead.jpg
    blackhead.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 86
  • centralian.jpg
    centralian.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 86
  • jungle.jpg
    jungle.jpg