Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i took a cpl of pics tonight..they not real good,when i get it out in a cpl of days(just fed it earlier tonight) i'll get sum betterer pics...its bout 1m-1.2m long....want to get it sexed...who do you go to snake_lady?????

awwww what a nice woma - damn you jacorin! :)

Hmmm my thoughts exactly Josh - it says one animal per licence holder....

Wow snake lady got 3 snakes??

How does that happen when other people have applied and got nothing? (not having a go at you love ;) )

I thought you could only get one snake per person?

Hmmm my thoughts exactly Josh - it says one animal per licence holder....

Wow snake lady got 3 snakes??

How does that happen when other people have applied and got nothing? (not having a go at you love ;) )

Saw this a few pages back........

I got a centralian, richard got a black head and barry got a jungle so very pleased dont care about the long drive.

Great snakes folks, you must be delighted! That male BHP has fantastic colour Bez and Jac's woma looks like some of the RHDs I've seen. Congrats to all winners and thanks for the photos.

No snakelady did not get three snakes
i picked three up
i got a centralian
the blackhead and jungle belong to other people who could not get time off work

Jungle

The 2 jungles I picked up on Friday.

Attachments

• 127_3780.jpg
    127_3780.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 99
  • 127_3783.jpg
    127_3783.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 94
Love the first jungle, hows there temperment?

To be honest I have been flat building new enclosures and have tried to give them some quiet time but... the first was a little flighty when she was probed this evening. the second is a little smaller and the probe we had was a little too invasive, it will get its in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back