Decent vets and "The Cat Clinic" (SEQ)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd just like to hear any good/bad experiences about different vet practices in the goldcoast/logan/south east QLD region. Even if its a bit of a drive away, I'm fine with that provided the vets and nurses know what they're doing. I'm rather picky with vets and have not yet found a vet + practice that I'm satisfied with here (have one in Townsville, but not here anymore).

Basically, I need to take my young 7mnth old cat in to get checked out as I suspect he may have a congenital issue (not immediately life threatening, otherwise I would most certainly not be asking, he would have been up already :)) which, if correct, would cost thousands to correct (I'm guessing) which I'm willing to pay.. The thing is, I do not want to take him to a clinic and waste money to find out that I don't like their methods/agree with them etc (I'm rather picky, particularly now that I've finished 3rd year vet I can pick up a bit more how competent they are).

Has anyone been to/heard and experiences about the cat clinic at Mt. Gravatt? I would assume that, considering they work soley with cats, they would have more knowledge to, perhaps, the less common congenital abnormalities and other issues cats may get, that other vets may not be awaare of (considering the number of species we have to learn about, its not possible to memorise every single ailment and abnormality)

I'm not saying that all vets are bad, I'm just picky and want the best care for this boy.

I think this post is long enough... any help/experiences/opinions etc. would be muchly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back