Diamond Python Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeDee

Reaction score
Gday all, im a new to snakes and this is my first snake so obviously i want to give him the best of everything. Done a ton of research and asked my freinds millions of questions trying to ensure im offering him the perfect environment while keeping it aesthetically pleasing (as its located in the loungeroom.)
Any tips or ideas on how i could improve it?

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 225
Is there a hide in there for him?
Other than that, I can't see too much wrong.

I put a wall mounted planter box "thingo" on the wall next to the branch (but covered it in fake hedging the same as the back wall so it has camouflaged in and you cant really see it) I was told that would be enough, if he wants to retreat off the ground and hide in there.

and i normally have this in there but forgot to put it back in before i took the picture.
Underneath the pot plant hanger is a heat mat and it stays really dark under there. I was told from a few people that it would be good enough as a hide spot because if i made a hide box, i'd never see him. This way he has a dark warm little corner he can retreat to but i still can take it out and get to him easily for handling.
image.jpg

What is the temperature on the floor and on the branch near the light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back