Do you know where I could get some eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'm alone

Reaction score
I want to get some bearded dragon eggs to have a friend. I am very lonely in my home and a friend would cheer me up. some help would be nice
I'm looking for a trusted breeder

Hey mate,
Firstly, sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely, I think most of us go through that feeling at some point of our lives so hopefully you get through that soon.

Is there any reason why you want to raise eggs as opposed to adopting a young dragon? I don't personally have experience incubating eggs but I'm not sure you should be moving them around in vehicles too much, (maybe someone with some more experience can interject? ), so maybe it's a better idea to look into adopting an already hatched animal.

I'm sure you won't have much trouble finding one for sale and as an added bonus, you can come back here and share your experiences and learn from other members, and maybe it might help you feel less alone.

There are a lot of people who enjoy the company of Bearded Dragons and from my limited knowledge, they seem quite chilled and handle-able so would make a great pet.

Hopefully you find yourself all that you are looking for soon and that you feel less and less alone soon.

I agree with Reptilechick, you are much better off obtaining a young dragon. Eggs are a problem to hatch without specific knowledge, first you need an incubator and it must be set to the correct temps, the egg tub must be kept at the correct moisture level and aired out every week . I have been breeding dragons for many years and I can't guarentee every egg will hatch so your chances are very low even if somebody gave you an egg.

Latest posts

Back