Dried out eggs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney

Reaction score
Came home to find my female beardie laided not where I would of liked her too .As she laid them in & amongst the paper that she had tawn up from digging . Not sure when laid Or if still good put in the incubator anyway wait a few days I guess .

Too look at the eggs they where a brillant white a little caved in not too dry but time will tell

Any veiws on this re determing wiether eggs have been "cooked" dryed out due been laid in the "hot spot" NOt nestr site , Box ???????????

I had a childreni egg that was laid after all the others and was pretty dry, actually almost flat like a pan cake, three days later when I discovered it. I put in with the others in the incubator and it looks fine and has puffed almost to the size of its siblings. That was over a month ago as the eggs are due to hatch in just over a week.

I suggest you incubate them. If they are not viable you will soon know.

YES

Have put them in the incubator slowly taking shape

Ive heard of throwing out eggs been to dried out possibly avaiary kept pythons . eggs been cooked by the harsh sun

Yeah Barney
Just continue to incubate them - if they're no good, you'll know soon enough ;)
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back