'droopy pants' law.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone is too stressed about other peoples worries.. i couldnt care less, what i wear is what im comfortable in, whether its dirty, saggy, droopy, white, black, green, too big, too small, it doesnt matter.. why does everyone have to have such an opinion? and if they want to go to the hassle of pulling up thier pants often, well its thier choice! dont like it? dont look! too easy..

JMO
Nat ;)

its not that they dont "fit" its that they feel to tight, so i get a couple of sizes bigger because i prefer them baggy

Mate get some tights and jam them up your crack, that is how cool ppl dress. Do you really think comfort is a valid reason for wearing clothes in a particular way?

i think everyone is too stressed about other peoples worries.. i couldnt care less, what i wear is what im comfortable in, whether its dirty, saggy, droopy, white, black, green, too big, too small, it doesnt matter.. why does everyone have to have such an opinion? and if they want to go to the hassle of pulling up thier pants often, well its thier choice! dont like it? dont look! too easy..

JMO
Nat ;)

Ditto...........It's amazing how much we as a society love to comment and nit pick everyone else lives. What's wrong with an in discust thought to yourself and continuing on with your day.

I went through a stage with the baggy pants, put wore a BELT. Even some shorts when worn a bit with heavy stuff in pockets starts to slide down when walking, it *****s me. Dont know how it's comfortable trying to walk with the pants crotch around your knees.

Do you really think comfort is a valid reason for wearing clothes in a particular way?

It does look tacky, but it doesn't really affect others. And comfort should be the reason to most clothing. Thats how I pick anyway.

. Do you really think comfort is a valid reason for wearing clothes in a particular way?

my shoes dont match, i wear my jeans half way down my bum, my t shirts are always 2 sizes too big for me, i wear band t-shirts, 90% of the clothes i wear are black and i couldnt care less, you know why? because comfort is the ONLY reason for wearing clothes in any way, NOT because it looks cool, NOT because its what people around want, BECAUSE its what I want and what I feel comfortable in! i walk down the street and i get people staring at me, but i dont care, because low pants, baggy tshirts and odd shoes is what i feel comfortable in!!

unlike that girls that spend 100's of dollars these shoes that they cant walk further then 10 metres in beacuse their feet hurt, only going to wear them for one night, but they think the shoes look good so it doesnt matter. that is stupid IMO.

my 2 cents on this thread may get me flamed..but all of this is just my opinion. ( it doesnt really bother me weither u disagree, Its my thought not yours )

I'm a skater kinda a guy.... i hate the "TIGHT" jeans fashion... i think that is really stupid and not for guys... Alot of skater people have been starting to get into the "Tight" jeans... i know a mate who wears size 8 chick jeans... i was like WT* when i saw him wearing them... im a person who does where their jeans around the bum and just above, But i use a belt and wear them about 2inch's from the hip... or just below the hip...i dont like showing alot of above the knee and up because of certain reasons... i cant stand to wear any shorts (except bumming shorts above the knee ). i use the baggy jeans to stop the skateboard hitting my crown jewels hahahah... ( and can i say it does work. when it does come to the point of hitting my crown jewels it just hits the crouch of the jeans)...

apart from that.... i think it is a absolute joke that it should be banned from having your pants around your bum and below.... there's been other fashions that REVEAL more than just your underwear.. In my opinion alot of stupid rules are only been declared in America.

Australia is such an accepting Country , And i am proud to live here!. ( i am Australian btw )... I cant say that i'd live in any other country than Australia!. (To Administrators And Moderators, I am sorry if i did break site rules or anything like that... i am just Voicing my Opinions )

Oh Please. If someone wants to wear clothing a different way then what you would classify "normal" then so be it. Ive never done the whole baggy jeans thing but it doesnt bother me in the slightest. Tell me, why arent you lot whinging about women in short/long skirts? Or even people who wear culture based clothing as they arent quite the "norm".

dino, you said "But with the whole dirty ripped pants thing what am really wondering is how they get them clean! But I'm guessing if they wear them that way, cleaning them is the least of their worries."

Im amazed that mods havent editted this post for you as you are implying that people who wear jeans like that are dirty and unhygenic. As a person who wears long jeans I find your comment offensive. I wear these "dirty" Jeans because they are comfortable and they fit. Not to look cool or hip or anything of the sort.

There, now youve been given your requested explanation for both the baggy pants and the long Jeans. Time to complain about something else.

hmm Eylandt, tight pants seems your thing.

i don't wear my pants around my knee caps, and it doesn't really bother me when people do.
what DOES bother me is when they couple it with loose fitting shoes and constant hair re-evaluation, then i wanna trip them to the floor and stand on their neck. :evil:

otherwise im fine with people dressing different, just when it spills over into excessive self advertisement.

No Eylandt, how do you get that I'm implying the wearers are dirty and unhygenic, where exactly did I say that? Don't try and twist what I said. I have 3 kids, age 1, 2, and 3 so I know about dirty clothes. I also know that when I wash I want my clothes to come out clean. Therefore, with the hems of some pants that I see, I wonder if when they wash them do they wash up nice and clean or have a permanent dirty mark from dragging on the ground. I wouldn't like that myself so if that is the case I imagine the wearer wouldn't care otherwise they wouldn't let them get that way in the first place. Get my point? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I was just trying to make a point without having to write an essay! ironic, I've had to do that now anyway!

Who cares how people wear their clothes??

But it is interesting that it means a man is looking for sex (with another man as it did start in prison). I didn't know that one.

But it is interesting that it means a man is looking for sex (with another man as it did start in prison). I didn't know that one.

Indeed this is interesting, and prob most people wouldn't have known this. I highly doubt these are their intentions.

If you were to ask these people who wear their pants low(moreso younger people) if they knew about the prison thing they prob wouldn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back