Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr-Zoidberg

Reaction score
An eastern brown I moved on from work last week, there's a lot of rats around the port. Not the biggest I've seen but had a lot of girth to it. The brown was hiding in the water main box, glad I look first before sticking my hands in there.

Not the best picture, it wasn't very cooperative lol
the snake is in the bottom of a spill kit bin

http://i.imgur.com/94ErgT2.jpg

Nice looking snake there my man. They're one of my favorite snakes. We've had a few around here where I live already this year. I average removing around twenty or so from homes/shops/businesses here in Inverell annually. Get a lot of RRB's too; plus Whips, Dwyers, Australian Corals, Spotted Blacks, Carpets and the odd Bandy Bandy. On top of these I get the occasional Lace Monitor as well.

Cheers,

George.

Browns are in abundance here in the right areas, only seen the one rbb (my favourite) it was dead on the road unfortunately. We also get a few lesser black whips, the occasional coastal tai, marsh snakes, brown tree's, carpet and spotted pythons

Yeah they're everywhere here to and come in a very wide range of morphs, from banded to jest black. Lot of nice snakes up your way. I've collected around the area many times over the years. We have a great variety of herps out this way, what I mentioned is just what I've taken out of homes or off properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back