Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Mums and Bubs 2013-2014

Hi everyone this thread is for photo's of mums laying there eggs, eggs, incubation methods, hatching or egg cutting, babies fresh from the eggs, and after feeds and during feed time.

I have 1 clutch of 11 fertile 0 Slugs of a trio of Wenlock River Cape York female, Wenlock River Cape York male and a B&W Mareeba Cape York male.
I'll start with my first clutch of Cape York Carpet Python eggs
PRE LAY SLOUGH 5th Sep 2013 (7).JPG
8-4pm 2 Oct 2013 (8).JPG11 F 0 IF.JPG
Incubating in a Budget SIM's tub over water/verm
DSCF8488.JPG

Second female which is a RP Wenlock River Cape York Paired with both the above males but the B&W male was only put with her for 2 days. she is due in about a week and a half. and should give me around 40eggs. I am allowing maternal Incubation.

Last edited:
i think this thread will be awesome in time. I have two gravid girls at the moment.
My black and Gold is due to lay in 12 days.

Don't have any photo's yet, but my first clutch is due any day now so will post pics then! :D

I have my b&w male in with this girl for 2 days the other striped male was in with her the majority of the time. she's a Red RP wenlock
DSCF8426.JPGPRE LAY SLOUGH 14th Sep 2013 (1).jpg
mum of the one in my avator

Not much I can add. I have two females that were bred this season for a first time breeder, the third female was a striped coastal I put with a striped coastal male, unfortunately she had complications and passed on. I hold some hopes with the two remaining females, one Diamond, one Gammon, as they are both very fat in the latter body.

that's terrible news about one of your females passing :( sadly I have heard of a lot of python passings this year :( I know your pain I have experienced the loss. best of luck for the other too.

null_zpsa0c7828e.jpg

null_zps54ed17c2.jpg

null_zps49960995.jpg

i have one clutch of albino nth western eggs photo's will be added later,
parents were purchased from sxr five and six years ago respectivly. Got 22 healthy eggs and one slug that mum pushed to the side for me to remove, I was considering maternal incubation but we have very low humidity down here and i opted for the over water incubation method. cant wait, 54 days and counting.

I just realised I had counted my dates wrong for the big girl she is 26days from pre lay slough so she is due 11th - 13th Oct.

that's terrible news about one of your females passing :( sadly I have heard of a lot of python passings this year :( I know your pain I have experienced the loss. best of luck for the other too.
What was worse for me was not only was she my first pet snake, but we never found out what she died from specifically.

my realy light macci and my tri color macci ar just about to have prelay sheads bout time seems like has taken for ever
my condollances serpenteria i couldn't imagine loosing one of my babies

RBB's and Eastern Browns.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah getting exciting..lil worried about the heat forecast for today though supposed to hit 37degs + in sydney

im worried what to do on hot days? i plan on sticking my incubator in the bathroom to try and keep it cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back