Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A few people have asked to see some pics of my set up. Granted that was some time ago, but I'm in the process of renovating my snake room, so here's a few pics of the new enclosures I've been working on. Keep in mind that I'm nowhere near finished on the room, and everyone will get a new enclosure, or a rack.

100_4164_edited.JPG

One of the old small enclosures is on the left. I'm trimming the height down.

100_4165_edited.JPG

Looks great mate. will be much easier to get your thermal gradient with the low height.
Are you just using heat tape ?

kev looking great man but how long is the iguana total length snout to tip of tail?

Looks great mate. will be much easier to get your thermal gradient with the low height.
Are you just using heat tape ?

Actually, I'm just using a hot room right now. I'll be switching to heat tape in the near future.

kev looking great man but how long is the iguana total length snout to tip of tail?

Sorry didn't see your question first time I looked. I don't know how long he is really. I'm guessing 4.5-5ft.

noticed you haven't got hides in the enclosures, wouldn't they be a little stressed from sitting in the open.

How high r the enclosures ?? and what sort of snakes r in them (ones in the pics)??

noticed you haven't got hides in the enclosures, wouldn't they be a little stressed from sitting in the open.

I very rarely will use hides. Any snakes that need to hide, often will go under the newspaper. Like the tiger het albino retic in the one pic. No I don't just keep an enclosure full of newspaper.

How high r the enclosures ?? and what sort of snakes r in them (ones in the pics)??

Then enclosures measure 4x2x1, ft. of course. In the pic with the iguana, the top enclosure has my male african rock python, and the one under it, is my shy tiger het for albino reticulated python. The other 2 enclosures both house normal retics. The old on has a lavender albino retic. We're building something for the iguana next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back