Event

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Banned
Reaction score
Hey dose anyone know any big expos or anything like that that are coming up next year?

*does

Dose - A quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.

VHS Expo in Vic. it's in February I think it's usually the 18th and it's held at the royal melbourne showgrounds.
(victorian herpetologist society)
If you search VHS Expo into google it's the first one that comes up.

- - - Updated - - -

Argh beat me to it Spongebob! :D

Stop making 5 threads a day, a google search would have done just as much. Unless you have something that's half good don't just post it

Are I went to that one this year it was on the 18th so I would say ,if its on next year, it would be on the same day. It was said that second year was to be 2x bigger then first year so I wonder if next year is going to be a lot bigger then this year. I could not believe some the prices there I got my ,marbled velvet gecko, there for only $85 and he was a hatchling I hope you guys don't think I paid to much for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey python_rep thanks for the advice but you are starting to do what 'Monitors_R_Us' did and that was picked on me and didn't really give me any advice however you do give some good advice from time to time thanks.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back