Fake license details

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I updated my address about 5 months ago and still have heard nothing from the NPWS. Do they normally either email or post an updated licence out? Calling them is a waste of time, I've tried about 10 times to no avail.
They normally send a confirmation email with your updated address and an updated licence. I had to update my licence at one stage and it took about 10 months for them to action it.

I updated my address about 5 months ago and still have heard nothing from the NPWS. Do they normally either email or post an updated licence out? Calling them is a waste of time, I've tried about 10 times to no avail.
Don't hold your breath, they will not reply. For starters they are very short staffed. As long as you have done your part you should be fine, BUT you can check your records to see if the update has gone through

Did you update your details via Service NSW ? If you did , try again and it should say this happened on ............
I just tried to renew my reptile license because I wasn't sure if I had, because they haven't sent me my new license and it said "this license has already been renewed.blah blah

I did it through
Did you update your details via Service NSW ? If you did , try again and it should say this happened on ............
I just tried to renew my reptile license because I wasn't sure if I had, because they haven't sent me my new license and it said "this license has already been renewed.blah blah
I did it through online record keeping website, There is a link that made me fill out a form and email it to them. Didn't know I could do it through Service NSW. I'll try that and see what it says. Cheers for that :)

1673855436408.png

I did it through

I did it through online record keeping website, There is a link that made me fill out a form and email it to them. Didn't know I could do it through Service NSW. I'll try that and see what it says. Cheers for that :)

View attachment 334869
mine didnt appear to be changed untill they upgraded my license class and gave me a whole new licence

How do you do it through service NSW I have always had to do it through NPWS Electronic record keeping site.

Latest posts

Back