FATS Meeting...JUNE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

Reaction score
Bit early but the more who get to see this the more can have the chance to come along:

What: Frog and Tadpole Study Group Meeting

When: Friday 6th June

Where: End of Jameison St. off Holker Street Homebush Bay (Sydney Olympic Park)

Time: Be there at 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start

Im not sure on the full line up of speakers but I believe I will be doing a talk on the Frogs of Sydney with my brother.
I might throw in some photos of the expo depending on the amount of speakers we have aswell

Cheers
Matt...

P.S. Be There!;)

Erin_Jane and I will be there for our first ever FATS meeting, really looking forward to it:D:D

We can become members at the meeting can't we????

Ben

Gday Ben

You can become members on the night.

Just remember to bring your license if you intend to buy any of the lost frogs that they sometimes sell.

Cheers
Nat

I'm not going to this one. I think Arthur might be showing a few of his photos from his last Kimberley trip at this meeting.

-H

Just recieved the newsletter today.

The main speaker is talking about Cane Toads and their breeding habits. This should be a good talk.

there should be other presentations given time restraints but i, like i said should be doing a talk on the frogs of sydney. this should be a good talk to :p

There will be frogs that require a good home so if anyone is interested....bring your licence and some money :)

There will be light refreshments at the end and an oppurtunity to talk to others.

Cheers :D:D:D

Matt

I also got my news letter today. Saw the bit about the Frogmobile being no longer. A big loss i rekon.

I'll be going to this meeting (got my eye on a couple of the rescues...just quietly).

Who else is going?

Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back