feeding spotted python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freshgreg

Reaction score
Hi
I rehomed a spotted python in March this year. He was around 2 years old and was about 60cm long and weighed 113g. I've been feeding him weaner mice once a week and he's a great feeder. He is now 85cm long and 200g and still looks for food, so I think he's ready to up size. Question is, whether to go up to an adult mouse or hopper rat? People have said to go the rat as it has better nutrition than a mouse. Asking for suggestions.
Thanks!

best bet it take a mesurment of the pythons with from the center bof the python ie middel thats ware its stomch is arfter mesureing it puut a mark on left and right side than put a mouse thare ig the food is bigger than the wipth of the snake than the sanake will have issues if need be seek advice from vetren breeders or a spashlised vet in regards to feeding the pythion vets would take a mesurment and than give you thare honest oinion

best bet it take a mesurment of the pythons with from the center bof the python ie middel thats ware its stomch is arfter mesureing it puut a mark on left and right side than put a mouse thare ig the food is bigger than the wipth of the snake than the sanake will have issues if need be seek advice from vetren breeders or a spashlised vet in regards to feeding the pythion vets would take a mesurment and than give you thare honest oinion
thanks for the reply, but I don't think you actually understood the question

Back