Feeding Young Stimsons Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlosTheSnake

Reaction score
My 1yr 4mth old children's python is on adult mice once every 12days or so. My Dad's same age stimsons is just about to start adults was on weanling every 4days, had some issues of non eating in first year of life so fattened him up over last couple months to get him up to adult mice size so can split bulk orders. Should be on weanlings over fuzzies at least. Both mine And myDad's are in 90w x 45d x 60h tanks. I live in forest area where as my dad is in less humid town so he has to watch humidity levels bit more to get nice sheds.

Sorry I am side questing you chat, however I recently taken on a Stimson, and the previous owner said he was feeding every three days fills size mice, which seems like a lot.
He who shall not be named is about 2 yrs old 60 cms ( not measured) and pretty happy

Sorry I am side questing you chat, however I recently taken on a Stimson, and the previous owner said he was feeding every three days fills size mice, which seems like a lot.
He who shall not be named is about 2 yrs old 60 cms ( not measured) and pretty happy
It is a lot

I’ve followed up and confirmed was Weener rats every three days, the snake handles well and seems relaxed so I will slowly expand his feeding times to weekly but will do it over a few weeks so it doesn’t stress them out.

Latest posts

Back