female pygmy still not layed question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dreaded_Pets

Reaction score
so my pygmys have been shagging for awhie now probably 2mnths the male is only young would be ayrling female is over 18mnths old there eating like mad shaging on and off i have a lay box made from a chineese container filled with dampened coco peat on the warm end to try and warm it up which is working.

however my female hasny layed yet and i am unable to spot any eggs in her stomach when i look is she possibly eggbound or is the male maby just a little young to be succesful as it is both there 1st time breeding.

is it time to take them/her to the vet for a checkup or is it still a bit early to be worrieing about that thanks for any help in advance

cheers mick

ps the temps in enclosure are fine basking is 43-45 ambient on hot side is mid-low 30s cold end varies between mid - high 20s they have 10.0 uvb bulb beside the basking light withing 30cm
are fed mixed greens in am and usually woodies in pm (mix some crixs in once a wk) and use vitamines ect 1-2x a wk on there vegies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back