Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what u expect these ladies to be wearing LOL!!

Id like to see pics of the llladies with their venomous snakes.
Does that sound pervy?
yes ,yes it does sound pervy ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont keep any at the moment (have a hubby problem)
but have caught many a ven ..and love them all but my favourite are the rbbs....and 90% of the time still cop the 'OH but this is a venomous snake can you catch them still being a girl!!" ...since when is it all male in the ven game now ;)

some of mine that I get to play with ...then release or sometimes explore as they're dead..
Brown_Striker1-4.jpg

DSCF1316.jpg

DSCF1606.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF2393.jpg

DSCF2670.jpg

DSCF2589.jpg

DSCF2739.jpg

DSCF2742.jpg

I've still got two years until i can upgrade my licence. But i'm hoping to get RBBs and speckled browns eventually. Maybe some death adders too. I'm not sure my hubby is too keen but meh. He'll get over it :)

A close friend worked for 6 years at Venom Supplies, and was wrangling cranky Coastal Taipans at 16...she then went on to start ERD with me, and after that, maintained her own collection of Browns, Adders, Tigers and various Black snakes until she became gravid...

I must admit Jonno that she does a good job. I believe she even taught her partner (as in relationship partner), a thing or two as well. ;)

She also knows how to apply a bandage at lightning speed too when the occasion arises, doesn't she? :p

cheers
Joy

I must admit Jonno that she does a good job. I believe she even taught her partner (as in relationship partner), a thing or two as well. ;)

She also knows how to apply a bandage at lightning speed too when the occasion arises, doesn't she? :p

cheers
Joy

Haha, she sure can. She never lets me forget that she is twice as good a handler as I am, as I've been bitten twice as much.

We have elapids here my partner has her "own"....she loves her adders and others

There are not too many people that I will let handle venomous snakes while I am in the strike range (trust their abilities enough), but tie is definately one of them

Cheers,
Scott

I'm afraid that I'll have to add myself to the "don't keep any yet because of the boyfriend" list...
And perhaps also put me on the "There are other herps that I would like to own more so than some vens, but he wouldn't let me get them either" list...
Boyfriend is gone now, so I can take a step forward *evil laugh*

LOL thats no good Jasspa? :S Yeh, the only thing holding me back is no room... ;)

Yeah, apparently monogamy was not as important to him in our relationship as it was to me, lol.
Its all good, every cloud has a silver lining... my silver lining was a beautiful little N. amyae that he said I wasn't able to have but I have bought. It is very high on my wish list, and I'll be working my way down that wish list towards the venoms :lol:

I'm not sure my hubby is too keen but meh. He'll get over it :)

I like this! +1 :D They will, and they do!

It's got nothing to do with a lack of respect to ones partner, it's about not holding someone back from the things they are passionate about ;) Everyone knows if it all went pear-shaped tomorrow I wouldn't have wanted it to end any other way :lol:

I agree too Moosey... I'm free of the partner thing, so hopefully I'll already have what I want before I get one LMAO That way they cant hold me back from what I want, coz I'll most likely already have it ;)

Good work Jasspa... Gotta hate that lack of monogamy thing though... But you're better off without someone like that anyways... You deserve better! :D

Its awesome you can find someone like that eipper, because from what I've seen, they're few and far between, esp. when it comes to elapid keeping/handling...

I made up my wishlist today :D taking babysteps towards the goal lol...

I wish my other half was as keen on the hot's as the ladies here. Mine wont even come near the door while im cleaning or working with my babies. I just hope there are more people out there getting in to this part of the hobby

I agree too Moosey... I'm free of the partner thing, so hopefully I'll already have what I want before I get one LMAO That way they cant hold me back from what I want, coz I'll most likely already have it ;)

Thats exactly how I look at it.... and I honestly couldnt see myself NOT getting something just coz someone told me i couldnt..... just doesnt make sense in my brain.... I havent asked permission to do/buy things since i was 17, dont see that changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back