Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly how I look at it.... and I honestly couldnt see myself NOT getting something just coz someone told me i couldnt..... just doesnt make sense in my brain.... I havent asked permission to do/buy things since i was 17, dont see that changing.

Bahaha OMG same!!! I'm hell stubborn and persistant, so once I have my heart set on wanting something, the only thing that stops me is money or space, not some one telling me NO lol... :lol: And even then, it only slows me down or temporarily delays it... haha.
If I want it, I'll get it one century or the next, no two ways about it... :lol: Haha I'm such a rebel... ;)

Bahaha OMG same!!! I'm hell stubborn and persistant, so once I have my heart set on wanting something, the only thing that stops me is money or space, not some one telling me NO lol... :lol: And even then, it only slows me down or temporarily delays it... haha.
If I want it, I'll get it one century or the next, no two ways about it... :lol: Haha I'm such a rebel... ;)

Nah its not being rebellious, its just being independent.... looking after urself and what u want!!

Nothing wrong with that in my book!

Haha true... Wanna see my list so far? :shock:

Acanthophis sp. (Probs just whichever ones are the scaleless and half scaleless or albino? idk.. I think I just wanna touch em!!! Would feel awesome! haha... Idk... Probs keep normals too...)
Austrelaps superbus (Not real sure what one actually, but yeh... I'd keep some forms)
Demansia calodera
Demansia flagellatio
Demansia psammophis (most colour forms/phases and sub species)
Demansia torquata
Demansia vestigiata
Hoplocephalus bungaroides
Notechis scutatus (strongly Banded and high contrasting form or Black)
Oxyuranus microlepidotus
Oxyuranus scutellatus
Pseudechis australis
Pseudechis colletti
Pseudechis guttatus
Pseudechis papuanus
Pseudechis porphyriacus
Pseudonaja affinis
Pseudonaja guttata (big-blotched form over super speckled lol)
Pseudonaja ingrami
Pseudonaja modesta
Pseudonaja nuchalis (banded form and maybe B/H form)
Pseudonaja textilis (prefer banded over plain form)
Tropidechis carinatus
Vermicella annulata
Vermicella vermiformis

Total (minimum) of 25 species o_O
Oh, and if I didnt specify a particular colour form etc and you know there is one, its coz I couldnt decide etc...

I'm going to need a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG house!!! haha

They let women drive, vote and keep venomous snakes..we live in a scary world.

Hahaha I'm shocking with the official names lol (such a newbie) but i could probably think of a few I'd like!

Hahaha I'm shocking with the official names lol (such a newbie) but i could probably think of a few I'd like!

Haha here, I'll give the common names next to it for you lol...

Acanthophis sp. - Death Adders
Austrelaps superbus - Lowlands Copperhead
Demansia angusticeps - (No common name as of yet) "random whipsnake" :lol:
Demansia calodera - Black-necked Whip Snake
Demansia flagellatio - (No common name as of yet) "random whipsnake" lol. Although personally to me, its a rainbow whip :D
Demansia psammophis - Yellow-faced Whip Snake
Demansia torquata - Collared Whip Snake
Demansia vestigiata - Lesser Black Whip Snake
Hoplocephalus bungaroides - Broad-headed Snake
Notechis scutatus - Tiger Snake
Oxyuranus microlepidotus - Inland Taipan/Fierce Snake
Oxyuranus scutellatus - Coastal Taipan
Pseudechis australis - King Brown Snake/Mulga Snake
Pseudechis colletti - Collett's Snake
Pseudechis guttatus - Spotted Black Snake/Blue-bellied Snake
Pseudechis papuanus - Papuan Black Snake
Pseudechis porphyriacus - Red-bellied Black Snake
Pseudonaja affinis - Dugite
Pseudonaja guttata - Speckled Brown Snake
Pseudonaja ingrami - Ingram's Brown Snake
Pseudonaja modesta - Ringed Brown Snake
Pseudonaja nuchalis - Western Brown Snake/Gwardar
Pseudonaja textilis - Eastern Brown Snake/Common Brown Snake
Tropidechis carinatus - Rough-scaled Snake
Vermicella annulata - (Annulata) Bandy-Bandy (No real common names that I know of)
Vermicella vermiformis - (Vermiformis) Bandy-Bandy (No real common names that I know of)

They let women drive, vote and keep venomous snakes..we live in a scary world.

Hahaha Dave... Its ok... Keeps the populations down ;) (Helps you sift through the good/smart/quick ones from the bad/stupid/slow ones :lol: )

Last edited:
So kind of you.... i wouldnt say no to having any of those in my collection... esp the red belly black... was SOOO scared of them as a kid so it would be awesome to own one!

I really really really want a bandy bandy but I think I need to get used to my partners bredli first :oops:!

You are such a girl!

It's not that I'm worried about it hurting me when it bites I'm more worried I'll try and throw it across the room if it bites me coz it will scare the beejesus out of me!

Before we get any vens though we'll both be doing a course with Jonno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back