FIGHTING

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

This is a final warning to anyone who is fighting or using negative or abusive language on APS. We have just had to delete a thread because of abuse between members and ANYONE who is found to be abusing other APS members will have their account deleted.

This has been triggered by one member and his opponents slogging it out in the "Breeding rodents" thread along with some other threads. Also, a poll was created which could easily have offended some members, a decision to ban members can only be made by the Admins and users should not take the law into their own hands.

I'd advise people to not start any controversial discussions if they are prone to break out in argument.

Consider this the final warning, if abuse continues, your account will be deleted.

I will apologise for my actions in starting that poll, and appoligies to anyone i offended.
Keep up the great work running this site, hope this never happens again.
After all we all have a common interest and thats why were all here.
Happy Herping
Michael

I also apologise for previous arguments I have started....

Yes Belinda, it's obvious your a real troublemaker. :wink:

Lol...I was...I used to take opinions very heavily :D

Your at just the right age to do that I think so enjoy! Get's harder to get away with as you get older. :)

I felt guilty...All the older members were getting blamed! Sorry guys! :)

africancichlidau said:
Yeah, I was blamed for something once but it wasn't my fault :)

Pregnant?!? What the hell has that got to do with me? :shock:

Damn lying sheep. :evil:

Lipstick and Lederhosen boys! need I say more! :D :p [ phil is innocent, he was helping it over the fence! sheep is a lying Baaaaaastard alright!] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back