fist look at the world!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Dude

Not so new Member
Reaction score
these little fella's staerted coming out about a week :D ago and i thaught i would post some pics of them enjoy!! :D

how much would a enclosure for a bearded dragon set u back? n what do they eat? interested now....

150cmX60x60 should be enough room to house one adault although once they are big enough you could put them in an outdour enclosure wich gives them alot more space.when indoors they will need things like uv lamps,thermostats,heat lamp,lamp fitting ect(and of cource the enclosure) all this could set you back over 400 dollars :roll: . bearded dragons are not very picky eaters and will eat most insects (mainly crickets) woody,s moths wax worms meal worms ect. and they will also eat many vegies like carrot,zukini,cucumber,apple,pear ect. i will be selling my dragons in a few weeks time for between $60-$80 depending. (if you are serious about buying a dragon then i suggest you get a book like keeping bearded dragons by darren green and ty larson this is a pretty good book and has helped me alot with the care of of my lizards :) )

aawwww...

Beardies are so awesome, so tiny too!

Congrats on the arrivals!

So sweet. Those pictures took my breath away! What beautiful little babies!

Ahhh, I love dragons. And Leigh, wehre you live, you would definitely want to keep them in an Aviary. Get a male & 3 females. get some shinglebacks as well. and go for it.

First look!

They are so cute, but they remain cute so it is good to get them early and enjoy there funny little antics.
I keep my Beardies in a 4ft enclosure inside with lights and rocks and hides, they love and they like to watch the TV :wink:

thanks everyone for the kind remarks(ps:eek:ne of my dragons enjoys tv too :lol: :lol:

Great pics. I love the third pic where one of the beardies is standing on another ones head! Very cute

Thanks for the vital statistics there Dude.

vitticeps are (IMO) the most suitable Pogona species for captivity.

Good close-up photography by the way. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back