• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flat pack enclosures expression of interest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott567

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just trying to see how much intrest a flat pack enclosure system would get.

If your interested please drop a comment.

I'm looking at two diffrent sizes

900 wide x600 deep x1800 high ( 2 and 3 enclosures avslible)
1200 wide x 600 deep x1800 high

Everything bar electrical to be encluded.

Thanks
84f1eeab0bc990d36c500134ca866165.jpg
View attachment 329307
c2052600bd4c94d3e59ff1f2b4b1c65c.jpg

received_727207034707252.jpg

received_2626005247670342.jpg

Attachments

• GENERAL ASSEMBLY.pdf
    109.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You should 100% have a 4x2x2

From what I’ve seen, there’s lots of interest in them if the quality is there

A couple of my enclosures were flatpak. Happy with them coming that way as it allowed me to do fitouts and create cable slots which made it so much easier to do electricals as I could leave cables intact. Just used silicone to seal joints.

A couple of my enclosures were flatpak. Happy with them coming that way as it allowed me to do fitouts and create cable slots which made it so much easier to do electricals as I could leave cables intact. Just used silicone to seal joints.
Ok cool

Yeah I used black silicone to seal the joints on mine made for a clean look. Whilst keeping each level seperate.

Would u mind if I asked what you payed for
Them roughly ?

Are you in australia ? I havnt been able to find any hence my post and looking at the prospect of possibly supplying them if there is enough intrest.

Cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reptile cribs does them not sure of price but it’s up there

If it's melamine, I'd give it wide berth , especially if there is likely to be a humid microclimate inside or moist substrate, or there are risks of water being spilt or splashed .

If they made them with plywood that's been pre-exterior grade sealed/vanished on the pieces , then that's going be much more attractive and stronger and durable.

I've seen adverts for Zen Habitats , these are flat packs and look like a great product .

Last edited:
Ok cool

Yeah I used black silicone to seal the joints on mine made for a clean look. Whilst keeping each level seperate.

Would u mind if I asked what you payed for
Them roughly ?

Are you in australia ? I havnt been able to find any hence my post and looking at the prospect of possibly supplying them if there is enough intrest.

Cheers mate

I am in Australia, can't remember what I paid for them. If I find any information I will send through. I remember that 1-2 were purchased via ebay.

Melamine makes for great enclosures . Completely fine with moisture and splashes of water if all joints are sealed with silicon . Tried and tested . 1000s of people will tell you that .

Melamine makes for great enclosures . Completely fine with moisture and splashes of water if all joints are sealed with silicon . Tried and tested . 1000s of people will tell you that .
I have a similar opinion mate. I havnt had a problem in the years it been since i built the first one

Yeah some people just give really nutty advice on this forum haha . Ive had melemine enclosures for almost 10yrs

Yeah some people just give really nutty advice on this forum haha . Ive had melemine enclosures for almost 10yrs
Haha

Everyone has an opinion and they are all different.

Notices your name are you a breeder ?

Latest posts

Back