For Aslan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Thought you would like to see a pic of one spoilt dog. 'Lucy'.

Attachments

• LUCY LOUNGE2 small.jpg
    LUCY LOUNGE2 small.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 124
Lucy is proberly one of the friendliest dogs i have ever come across :):)

why do i get the feeling garth and fay had to sit on the ground to watch tv that night :lol: :lol:

My girl...

Fay,

Lucy is gorgeous, I love the Boston markings - I will try and attach a few pics of my girl - 'Storm'...

Storm is the best dog I have ever owned - she is loyal, absurdly affectionate and an absolute goose...

It took her over a year to realise she could step onto the spare bed but now it is hard to keep her off - she has also recently realised she can place her head on the kitchen bench without having to raise it up ;)

I remembered Julie's name too - Julie Hyde - Stordansk Kennels ;)

These first ones are when we first picked her up at 7 weeks...

Attachments

• armani-storm.JPG
    armani-storm.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Storm7wk9.jpg
    Storm7wk9.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Storm7wk10.jpg
    Storm7wk10.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 60
She is soo gorgeous...we were going to get that colour...but the waiting list was too long....
You have to give it to Hildegarde...she breeds a beautiful Dane!
You see some danes down here...weird looking things they are...the heads look like a greyhound, gotta have that nice box head that they are noted for.

Yeah, that is Julie..I have never met her..only that she owns Lucy's dad...Speck!

...and more

The first is of her at roughly 6 months...

The others are the most recent I have of her (a few months old now) playing with my missus, Mel, who some of you may have met - she is now about 15 months old...

Attachments

• storm6mths.JPG
    storm6mths.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 64
  • melstorm1.JPG
    melstorm1.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 57
  • melstorm2.JPG
    melstorm2.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 80
I only really wanted a Blue - luckily I contacted Hildegarde and she had one female left from a litter that had just dropped - I went over, checked her out (she looked like a guinea pig and had only just opened her eyes), checked out the parents (Armani - her dad pictured in the first one - is Aust. Champ.) and immediately put down my deposit...

Blues are generally smaller than Fawn and Harlequin bred animals but I love the colour...

Awww Storm is beautiful :shock:

We had a Great Dane x Dobermann when I was a child, called Khan. He was massive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back