Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
At the festival my son took a pic of that gorgeous BHP and put it on his face book with this little write up underneath the pic ...so I copied /pasted his little piece ..

"This is a black-headed python (Aspidites melanocephalus). Note that the black head is not actually scales but leather. This is because this species of snake has developed into a culture of S&M and hardcore bondage. It is advised if you ever come across this snake that you scream out random words until you happen to stumble across their safety word.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Btw your a snob !

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the bloke up the back heckling Scotty about his beard :lol:

oh just thought I would add another one ,,,,

"This is an albino blue-tongued lizard (Tiliqua nigrolutea). Because it is albino its tongue was actually pink. So this pink-tongued blue-tongued lizard is susceptible to identity crises and will likely spend the rest of its life in therapy."

bahahahaha classic will put up some more of his pic quotes ...he has a warped sense of humour ...wonder where he gets it from now ?????????

Bearded dragon (Pogona). Your mum.

These are baby turtles. The upper is a saw-shelled turtle (Myuchelys latisternum) and the lower is an Australian snake-necked turtle (Chelodina). The saw-shelled turtle is by far the deadliest turtle in the world. With its serrated-edged shell it is capable of paddling itself into a rotation and then retracting into its shell so that it can torpedo at a target like a flying buzzsaw. The saw-shelled turtle is responsible for more deaths in Australia than crocodiles, sharks, snakes, and jellyfish combined. Its kill rate is second only to drop-bears.

I can't remember but I think this one was an albino scrub python (Morelia amethistina). I'm sure mum will either confirm or correct. She was like a fat kid in a candy store at this convention...

So many turtles, so little nunchucks.

This is a turtle. I can't remember what its scientific name is, or its actual name, but I do know that won't matter once it has been exposed to ooze and picks up some nunchucks.

Now, this was a fun game we got to play at the convention. The game was to see how many snakes you could take from the convention and put them into surrounding residential letter boxes. Mum won because she was able to smuggle more in her jellyrolls.

Another bearded dragon (Pogona). Another 'your mum' joke.

and FINALLY and this is no disrespect to the man himself just cracked me up when I read it under his out of focus pic of him
Bob Irwin was a guest speaker at the convention. When you got past the anti-Labor-Sunrise-Tin Can Bay Marina development-Australia Zoo-chocolate coated sultanas, he still had a pretty bleak outlook on the environment's future. All of his pictures didn't turn out (this was the best of them), which leads me to believe that Mr. Irwin has recently watched The Ring.

"So many turtles, so little nunchucks." HAHAH that line is gold. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back