• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Ibanez Artcore Electric Guitar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_48Volts

Ibanez AFS78T Artcore Semi Hollow Electric.

Bought this guitar only 12 months ago, spent another $600 setting it up the way I wanted it, then I got an endorsement deal through another manufacturer, so I can't use the Ibanez live or in clips etc anymore. (Extras put in by Better Music, Seymour Duncan pickup, Gotoh machine Heads, also Maple wood blocks inserted under pickups to stop feedback issues)

This guitar has only done 2 gigs, and appeared in 1 filmclip. It is an absolutely immaculate condition.

Features.
Artcore Set-In neck
3pc. Maple/ Mahogany Neck Material
Maple top/ sides/back Body
22/Large frets
Bound Rosewood Finger Board
ART2 w/VBF70 Vintage Vibrato bridge
ACH1 (H) Neck PU
Seyour Duncan, PAF 59 Pickup (rrp $260)
Artcore DX Inlay
Gotoh Machine Heads

Plus Molded case $150

These retail at $995, straight from the stores without any work done and no case.

I'm willing to make a loss on this one as I got 2 new guitars with my endorsement deal, and it's the only reason I'm selling this baby.

$850 the lot ono buyer to pay frieght, I'm located near Canberra. PM for deatils.

I'm in Night Train, if you click on my www link under the post it will take you to our website...the clip is on there that i used the above guitar in.

As for trading for reptiles, or enclosures I might be persuaded, just PM me details.

If you know how to shred, it's a pretty hot sounding guitar :D Some white hot winter rock if you crank it all the way to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back