For Sssssnakeman.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

Thought you'd appreciate this one Baz, as I know you've had a few of these yourself. Early morning callout (6.30am), drenching rain (flooded creek crossing) and 18K out of town. The strange thing was, she swears she saw it crawl out from under her septic tank! Thought it was my first local Tiger snake:(.

Oh.... and a real one for ID.

Attachments

• ID 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    ID 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 249
  • ID 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    ID 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 231
  • ID 2 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    ID 2 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 228
Haha, glad it's not just me Richard, a couple of weeks ago I was called out to a green snake in a yard, so i got all excited as usual, grabbed my gear and drove the hour and a half to find a rubber green tree snake...Bah.
These guys swear they saw it wriggling to, must be the ophidaphobia causing the hallucination, lol.

What a let down! Especially after an hour and a half.....

You'll have to provide another contact for rubber snake removals on your web site, Baz:)!

this happens to me too i got called down to near the airport here in sydney ,im way out in the north west,it was on a sunday after noon guy could see two snakes on his colourbond roof,so i get down there and what am i greeted with? two black rubber snakes and a wooden cobra!! one with a spring in the middle so you hold it and it moves like a real snake, sort of. So i think a trio of fake snakes would have to be a fake snake record of some sort LOL.Also another reason why providing a professional service is a good idea

what's the real one?
looks like a Mulga?

Spot on Anthony:)!

this happens to me too i got called down to near the airport here in sydney ,im way out in the north west,it was on a sunday after noon guy could see two snakes on his colourbond roof,so i get down there and what am i greeted with? two black rubber snakes and a wooden cobra!! one with a spring in the middle so you hold it and it moves like a real snake, sort of. So i think a trio of fake snakes would have to be a fake snake record of some sort LOL.Also another reason why providing a professional service is a good idea

Nice bit of fake snake variety there, Rob:)!

Yeah, what Firepac said, I like the anticipation just before you realised they're not real. Now I know what that's like:). I nearly had a New England Cobra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back