• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Four Antaresia Available.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just four Antaresia left for this season.

2 female marble Children's Pythons (pictured, SFP1 labelled, SFR2 unlabelled), about 7-8 months old, feeding and growing great.

1 female double 66% het (T+ and marble) Children's Python, SFDHJ2, labelled. Great feeder, in great health.

1 Adult female WA Stimson's Python, $190 OBO lovely nature, great handler, quite a large Stimson's Python, in good condition and will likely breed if you buy her soon and pair her up, or she'll make a great pet (get in touch for pictures).

I'm sold out of males for the year but if you buy any of the above Children's Pythons I can put you first in line for the proven breeder male(s) I'll have available later this year when they've finished their duties for the season, or I can put you first in line for a hatchling male (your choice of marble, double poss het, marble poss het T+, and I will hopefully have T+ poss 100% and 66% marbles, and tarbles).

I'll be able to hook you up with hatchling male T+ stimmies (the Colin/Snake Ranch mutation), 100% hets or poss hets next season if you'd like one to grow up and pair with the adult female Stimson's. Hatchlings will be available some time around January.

Inbox me, email [email protected] or call/SMS 0424 681 021 (SMS any time but no calls before 11AM, please)
SFR2.jpg SFR2.jpg SFR2 Pic 2.jpg SFR2 pic 3.jpg SFR2 pic 4.jpg SFDHJ2.jpg SFP1 pic 2.jpg SFP1.jpg

Hi Sdaji,

Which locality is she?

I won't make up a locality and slap it on her like most people would. I'm not sure of the exact locality.
[doublepost=1594391002,1594345914][/doublepost]Marbles and double poss het sold.

WA Stimmy still available. She's now the only snake I currently have for sale, so I'm happy to do a discount on her to get sales off my plate for a few months. She's lovely natured, impressive size, perfect health. I'd actually love to keep her but she doesn't fit in with the genetics/morphs I'm working with. Located in Melbourne, air freight available for $100 or if you can organise a permit for me to drive interstate this month without needing to quarantine I'll literally personally deliver her to your door for free!

How old is she if still available?

I'm all sold of Antaresia for the season. The only things I might have left for the season if you're very quick are a female Black-headed Python, an adult male Jungle Carpet (cheap if to a good home) and I might be able to line you up with an adult Woma (also cheap to a good home).

I'm completely sold out of everything for the season, sorry!

I'll have plenty of Antaresia and a few other pythons available in the coming season, which will be upon us in two shakes of a lamb's tail!

I'm completely sold out of everything for the season, sorry!

I'll have plenty of Antaresia and a few other pythons available in the coming season, which will be upon us in two shakes of a lamb's tail!
haha how long does this mean looking to buy a hatchling stimson in the near future if you'll have any :)

Latest posts

Back