• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE - 1 x male, 1 x female juvenile bearded dragon with bitten feet!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
These two were bitten on the foot and the girl on the nose by cage mates, were taken out to heal, put back in again when healed and bitten AGAIN! I just don't have the room to separate again as more babies on the way, so these guys are free to a good home in Brisbane with current beardie knowledge.

The female is almost healed again and is an Oscar x Molly girl. She is actually nicely coloured but rarely shows them, being the bottom of the pecking order.

The male is from a white x white pairing (although one of the least interesting looking admittedly) and has just today sustained a bite to the same foot. GAH! It will heal fine, but I would definitely suggest putting something on it. I use silverzene which works a treat.

Anyway, they are free to someone who has beardie knowledge and can pick up. No beginners, these two need a little bit of extra care until their little limbs are healed.

Thanks to all the people that contacted me. These guys are now spoken for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back