• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snake For Sale FREE Canberra, ACT (Zebra Jungle Male)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry_993

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a zebra jungle python (male as stated from previous owner) I bought him not too long ago and he was advertised as 10 months old, around 11-12 now. Have had a few problems with him regarding his biting and am currently sitting in hospital thanks to him, have nothing against him and know it was my fault I got bit but if anyone has more experience with aggressive snakes and would like this fella for a cheap price message me and we can sort specifics. Would rather he goes to someone who knows more about pythons/aggressive pythons for his sake and mine, cheers

EDIT: if I’m sure he’ll go to a good home i am willing to give him away for free

Attachments

• 0335A9BD-E2AA-4EE8-AB5F-6FB9166C8734.jpeg
    0335A9BD-E2AA-4EE8-AB5F-6FB9166C8734.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 6EE0F5C8-D33E-4B69-AA40-F4585D856EA9.jpeg
    6EE0F5C8-D33E-4B69-AA40-F4585D856EA9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 0B4CD8D9-3896-4C74-9094-A052BA43E658.jpeg
    0B4CD8D9-3896-4C74-9094-A052BA43E658.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
He's gorgeous. Good luck with it, if i had room and attention for another snake he'd be on his way here.
Yeah it’s a shame in my opinion I think he’s one of the coolest I’ve owned but he’s decided I am his enemy lol

How’d you end up in hospital from a yearling :O
No good home will take him for free, only inexperienced keepers looking for free snake, cheap skates, flippers, etc
look what happens to "free to good home" cats and dogs, - free shark food

Last edited:
Yeah it’s a shame in my opinion I think he’s one of the coolest I’ve owned but he’s decided I am his enemy lol
I've reconsidered mate and reckon i can give him loving home.

I''ll pm you and figure out how to get him from me to you.

No good home will take him for free, only inexperienced keepers looking for free snake, cheap skates, flippers, etc
That's an awful thing to say. I'd love to have him round me.

That's an awful thing to say. I'd love to have him round me.
how is it awful? do you live under a rock?
not saying everyones going to use free animals as shark bait, but it happens ALOT - a simple deterrant is adding a cheap price tag... $100 suddenly 99% of the interested people dont want anything to do with the "cheap/free to a good home"

Shark bait?
It's a reference to people taking "kittens free to good home" to use as bait to go shark fishing - it does happen, People look for "free" ads to use animals thought to become pets as food for their pets instead too.
Attaching a pricetag also probably cuts down on people wanting to take the animal on impulse who cannot supply the right enclosure or husbandry.

Has anyone else noticed in the first and third pictures it looks like the last shed has not come off completely. Could that be why it is a bit aggressive.

Has anyone else noticed in the first and third pictures it looks like the last shed has not come off completely. Could that be why it is a bit aggressive.
Yes i did notice this, he had a small piece that seemed to be stuck to his neck for a little bit, i gave his tank a light mist here and there and helped when i could but left him alone and he has just started a new shed today which hopefully resolves all that

He bit me on the joint of my finger and it took me quite a while to dislodge him (gently), put some alcohol on it went to bed woke up and couldn’t move it haha, all resolved now. I wouldn’t sell him to anyone who can’t prove they have experience in keeping pythons otherwise I will just keep him and hopefully he chills

Yes i did notice this, he had a small piece that seemed to be stuck to his neck for a little bit, i gave his tank a light mist here and there and helped when i could but left him alone and he has just started a new shed today which hopefully resolves all that

He bit me on the joint of my finger and it took me quite a while to dislodge him (gently), put some alcohol on it went to bed woke up and couldn’t move it haha, all resolved now. I wouldn’t sell him to anyone who can’t prove they have experience in keeping pythons otherwise I will just keep him and hopefully he chills
being a jungle, he probably wont calm down... but that can just mean you dont have to handle him :) and he can be a display snake

I would happily give him a good home for free. I see your point, but your comment makes you seem like the type of person to paint a whole neighbourhood with 1 brush... just because someone takes an animal for free doesn't dictate how it will be treated.

I would happily give him a good home for free. I see your point, but your comment makes you seem like the type of person to paint a whole neighbourhood with 1 brush... just because someone takes an animal for free doesn't dictate how it will be treated.
i'm really happy for you :)
if you read my other post you would see that i clarified that not everyone does it.
Have a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back