• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free fridge - seeking expressions of interest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description

Norge brand, 290 litres. Freezer compartment on top. It's working; the only reason I'm giving it away is because it's 18 years old, I'm moving interstate and it's not worth bringing with me.

There are two main bits of damage. The rubber seal is ripped at the top of the fridge door. I don't know if this compromises its effectiveness or not. The bar that went across the bottom of the front to make it look pretty is gone.

It's yours free on these terms: You'll have to pick it up from the second floor of my apartment block and you'll have to do all the heavy lifting. (I'm not strong enough to help you out.) You must be able to pick it up between 26 and 30 November. Please don't change your mind at the last minute or I will come and hunt you down. You'll have to clean it because I won't have the time.

If you're interested, please get in touch.

Inner south-east Melbourne

Willing to Freight?

Ha ha. No.

Contact Details

Please PM.

Photos:

Last edited:
Now on hold pending pick-up.

Gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.