Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with that add! Unfortunately some people do release unwanted reptiles into the bush. I know of several cases!

It's sad that it happens but some people find them too hard to look after and simply release them. It would be interesting to see how many responses he gets. He would probably get a whole range of exotics offered.

sorry guys but last week on RDU there was a free male frilly from a reputable breeder now i own it
Mick

i also have a free western brown any takers must show good reason for wanting it
mick

I have been given 4 saw shells and a spotted python, so it does happen. Personally i dont think the "i dont want to spend money on herps but i want some" type attitude would attract many offers though.

i picked up a free python yesterday from a guy who was going overseas...you may have seen the offer if you are on yahoo groups. It is a diamond/coastal cross that i usually don't show an interest in but i didn't want it to go to someone who wouldn't look after it.

i was given 3 eastern water dragons by a lovely man on this site. i wont name names, but he knows who he is. :D::D:D:D

I have never been given anything for free in my 5 years of keep, but i do tend to haggle a bit and negotiate to get good deals.

last month i was lucky enough to be given a murray darling carpet python by a friend because the landlord didnt want it in the house he is about 6 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back