• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Sandstone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Live on the Central coast and looking for someone to pickup the remainer of the sandstone, would make great rockfeature for outdoor enclosure. Hey peter were u making another outdoor enclosure?
I can be contacted on 0407487965.

Will you deliver to the suburbs S.E. of Melbourne for that price??

;-)

Maybe Peter could load up the sandstone in his lovely Volvo boot and bring it to Melbourne in May to the Expo! :wink:

Will post at the expense of the receiver. :lol: The sandstone would weigh over a tonne, why would you want sandstone when u have blue stone on your door step (I'm from Central Victoria and still have familly at Kyeton). Afro, would concider exchange for some of your beeeutifull childerns, that would only be fair don't you think? :wink:

I miust admit I do have a soft spot for blue stone and have plans for an outdoor kitchen made from bluestone ptchers.

Many reptiles that I like do come from sandstone areas - like the Sydney diamonds. Wiith unlimited time and money I would love to come and collect your sandstone and incorporate it into naturalistic enclosures.

Me thinks the postage might put it out of my price range.

Nice looking rocks though :D

Rakie said:
Will post at the expense of the receiver. :lol: The sandstone would weigh over a tonne, why would you want sandstone when u have blue stone on your door step (I'm from Central Victoria and still have familly at Kyeton). Afro, would concider exchange for some of your beeeutifull childerns, that would only be fair don't you think? :wink:

Yes Rakie I am making another outdoor enclosure, for my lacies, and your rocks would be perfect. Just gotta work out how to get 1 tonne of rock from Central Coast to Sydney in the boot of a convertible. mmmmm.

Webby, I'm on the northern end of the Coast. Warnervale area, Sparks Rd exit off the freeway.
Peter if you find a trailer or ute and can your way here, I'm 45 minutes up the freeway. Still Cheap stone.
Herptrader, I would like to get you some stone for your diamonds, and thanks for the complements.
We are working on the front yard at the moment had a sandstone retaining wall put in, and had some left over. Next project is a hardwood timber screen so our bedroom has a private courtyard. Am thinking of convincing the financial director that we need a outside enclosure in the courtyard to control insects (mosiques and flies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back