Frogs. need help asap if possible!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls..

I have been keeping some tadpoles im not too sure what species they are.. but i've just had 1 transform into a frog and its no bigger than my pinkie nail.. i'll update this thread with pictures tomorrow morning!....i know im only allowed to keep them until they morph then i should release them to there natural habitat to where i found them, BUT, i was wondering if i could keep them for a week or 2 longer for them to build there strength up and then release them.....

so, pretty much is i want to know what i should feed feed them when they morph. (atm i only have 1 little frog. and the tadpoles are only 1 - 2 maybe 3 weeks away from turning into frogs ) would "Pin Head Crickets" do them? or is there something else i should feed them??..

Thanks In Advance For The Advice And Help!!!

Cheers,

CJ

P.S I will also be posting on Frogs.org.au !! :)

After spending a fortune on pinheads for my first batch of morphs i discovered fly pupae.Its heaps cheaper and you can order it from most places that sell crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back