From Brisben to Sydney anybody?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I am just asking here if anybody is having trip from Brisbane to Sydney soon. I would like to get 2 snakes delivered and would appriciate the favour a lot.

hey Slateman, How soon is soon to you? I only ask because I will be going down in a little over a month. Don't know if that helps or not?

Cheers
Colin

I will see if the Sexreturn will be able to hold the snakes for me that long.
Thanks, will let you know.

Hey Slatey, if I can sell one, I'll hold on to the other one until Colin is going down. I have an enclosure here for him. I don't think I can do as good a price as I wanted to sell them in the next 24-48 hours. Unless of course you can find someone else who has an enclosure...

Lol sxe return. Now everybody know what is constantly on my mind.
I will be trying to get somebody erlier. I just would love to get nice adult coastal for my girl.
Mabe somebody else will reply here .

If you need Slateman I could house it in with one of mine. I just asked the missus and we are actually going down on the 19th of March. Don't know if this helps or not but the opption is there if you like. Why don't you get it flown down to you? It only cost around $30 from memory.

Slatey - I can give you some contact details for the snakes owner. I didn't end up grabbing them, but he is still selling them for $200 a pop. Real nice guy, may have heard of him, his name is Paul Woolf.

Send me a PM and I'll give you his number. He'll probably freight if you buy both.

sxereturn said:
And Slatey, it's SXEreturn. Not sex!

thats alright, you've been sexrex to a lot of people for a while now.
Not a lot of people know what you nom de guerre refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back