Frozen rodent supply NSW

Help Support AUSSIE PYTHONS:

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Just curious who everyone uses for rats and mice at the moment, seems near impossible to find bulk supply for someone in nsw that can deliver

Archer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just curious who everyone uses for rats and mice at the moment, seems near impossible to find bulk supply for someone in nsw that can deliver
I get mine sent from qld for exactly that reason. Makes it worse that I'm in a remote rural area!

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
i found a supplier for the meantime

petwave, decent sizes or you can go direct to their supplier @ biosupplies, but prices seem weird from them compared to petwave, cheaper for some rodents, more expensive for others

daztopendpythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
we sell bulk to a lot of breeders in sydney and yes delivery is hard at the moment with covid , have done some via uber but gets expensive if too far away , not sure where you are Herpetology

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
we sell bulk to a lot of breeders in sydney and yes delivery is hard at the moment with covid , have done some via uber but gets expensive if too far away , not sure where you are Herpetology
Used to get rodents from you mate, great quality, no issues with you

however recently moved fairly far away from where I used to be, so not as convenient to travel anymore unfortunately

dragonlover1

AussiePythons Supporter
AussiePythons Supporter
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
I get mine from Kirk Redman who took over from Platinum Reptile Supplies. He delivers around western Sydney

Latest posts