G’day ….

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeyMcSnakeface

Reaction score
Hi….

Scottish member. About to pick up my first carpet python. Jungle X Jag apparently.

Ive been researching online most of the day before I get the little guy or girl (not sexed yet) and this site seems to pop up the most frequently so here I am.

initially be going in a small 4ft x 2ft x 3ft viv originally used for a beardie but the long plan is to turn an old box tv cabinet thats about 5 foot in height with a split 2 layer top an bottom section (tv and vhs/music centre) I’m thinking I’m going to try and do a bioactive build for that.

Anyhoos, hello 👋👋

UPDATE…. I DECIDED AGAINST THE JAGUAR AFTER RESEARCHING. AS MUCH AS I HOPE IT FINDS A GOOD HOME I SIMPLY DONT WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE CONTINUATION OF THIS GENE POOL DUE TO THE NEURO ISSUES.

Please see my introduction post for my (hopefully) soon to be jungle carpet from my local rescue centre.

Attachments

• D42EAE7E-9706-42F9-9CEF-DC79187EC369.jpeg
    D42EAE7E-9706-42F9-9CEF-DC79187EC369.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.
Rehomed a jungle after resarching the jaguar neuro issues… young female i think..,, the set up is basic but caters to her needs. Im planning a bioactive in an old skool box tv unit. 5ft high by 3.5 wide by 3 deep.,,.

absolute darling considering … should be tempermental cosidering 🤷,,,Fed yesterday. Starting to fade into shed. Not a single defensive posture after a 2 hour journey home from animal shelter.

once shes shed ill be introducing myself

Attachments

• 1DE86D12-8CB4-41F8-A8DF-582ACB754AB8.jpeg
    1DE86D12-8CB4-41F8-A8DF-582ACB754AB8.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0103.MOV
    10.1 MB
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back