Gator Boys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruni

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A bit like Python Hunters I've gotten hooked on Gator Boys where they rescue and relocate gators in Florida rather than killing them. Last night was an inetersting episode where a young marine who was a triple amputee after stepping on an IED wanted to wrestle an aligator.

The whole ep revolved around the young guy who eventually shared a very emotional story but also a fantastic life energy and enthusiasm, during the show Paul was working out what his limits were and how to fulfill his wish and they used a couple of his reptile park's more placid gators. He outlined the risks and didn't encourage people to try this at home so the clip is a bit out of context, but I found it impressive that this guy who now only weighs a bit over 90lbs does what he does.

[video=youtube;LfhZ9faNG2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhZ9faNG2w[/video]

The full ep is worth looking for.

Go to youtube and look up Todd Love...

[video=youtube;IqXyYWbEP9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqXyYWbEP9g[/video]

That's a pretty cool clip. I imagine though that there's not all that much that would phase that guy. IED vs Soldier, Soldier wins, I'm pretty sure by now his attitude is pretty much "come on, world, what else have you got??"

I love in gator boys though how they get all worked up about some of the "massive" gators they deal with. I can't help but think they should come here and try it with a saltie.... :)

LOL I thought the same about wrangling salties, but there is no doubting they handle the gators really well. It always blows me away when he goes in and swims to look for them, I saw Steve Irwin do the same but even he wouldn't do it with our crocs. :D

That's impressive and very inspirational. Anyone here watch The croc catchers on foxtel? Now these boys pull up some truly massive salties!!

I love gator boys!!!! Such a great show :D I watch it every night it is on, the gator wrestlers are really good and the guys know how to handle their gators ;).....the girl doesn't know much though >.<

Great show, I recommend it :D

i watched it last night and all i could think was wow. It was pretty impressive stuff :)

Yes it's staged in most circumstances as are all reality shows but it is still not a bad watch and last night with the young marine was particularly good.

yes it more than likely is staged but it takes you away from reality and provides great entertainment lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back