G'Day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceisadog

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey there peoples, Aliceisadog here. After keeping fish for about 5.5 years i've decided to enter the wonderful world of reptiles. I currently have 8 aquairums running with an assortment of aussie native and south and central american fishes. Last week i got a costal carpet python whom is today 4 weeks old. We have named him? FANG. Even now at this early stage of keeping i feel that i would like to eventually breed snakes as seeing courting and mating behavours would be real interesting.
Outside of animal keeping i'm a coach builder. Starting a new job next tuesday welding aluminum petrol tankers. Should be a satisfying job. I also like kustomizing anything with wheels and metal music.
Anyway happy days.

Welcome to the site. Sure you will have alot of questions for people to answer. hope your coastal goes well. Need to see pics.:D

good to see another metalhead here, you have made a great chioce with your coastal, i have 3 of them and they are awsome

Oh yeah the best pet i have well equal to my red devil except i can hold him. Got some pics before, will put em on here in the morning. Dime may be gone but his riffs will live on! have a good sleepies fang.

It would also be great to see some pics of ur fish if u have any handy.

sure heres red and a fighter.

Attachments

• devil4.jpg
    devil4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 80
  • FIGHTER.jpg
    FIGHTER.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 91
Did the fish and it was simple so i did it now heres my fang. have fun.:D

Attachments

• fang.jpg
    fang.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 92
  • fang1.jpg
    fang1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 83
  • fang3.jpg
    fang3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 74
welcome to the site and as hornet said its great to see more metalheads on here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back