Gecko Identification please help!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read the Heteronotia doesn't occur in Melbourne which is why I also assumed foreign due to the circumstances of where it was found.

I guess it being quite a common herp over here & i used to sell them "might" give me a small advantage of id'ing it !...

haha well there ya go.

Yeah I think I have studied my Reptile books of Australia enough and didnt recall seein any looking like that..

Nice looking things, hard to keep?

Those mites, not likely, they latch onto the Gex and pretty much stay there, Leaf tails have them all the time in the wild.

Just spray yourself with TOD and you'll be right!

One of the easiest geckos to keep and breed I’d say, Would have loved australia :lol: can be quick and some get a bit snappy, but they usually calm down after a few weeks.

Nice.

Well unfortunately he is probably getting the gas chamber for his trouble..

Ohwell.. quarentine is quarentine..

Thanks guys, appreciate your help.
I'm still a little sad that they are going to kill him though.

Yeah thats true, it's a little strange, the container came to Australia from Italy...... so he must've had quite a ride

my id is a nice gecko.
i will prayer that that lizard goes to gecko heaven because i doubt that it will be alive after the next week. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back