Geckos, Dragons and Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyl3r

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondering what Geckos, Dragons and Skinks are easy to breed? Only pairs and trios that can live in a 120cm x 60cm x 60cm or smaller.

Thanks,
Tyler

It really depends how long much experience you have with lizards.
I would recommend marbled geckos as they are easy and can be kept in large numbers as males are not too violent towards each other. They also require no heating.

I have kept Blueys, Pygmy Beardies and Central Beardies in the past but had to sell due to moving house :( But now want to start up my collection again (I am only 16) in the granny flat (or whatever they are called) where I will be moving into in the next few months.

What size enclosure do Marbled Geckos require nickg?

Could they go into these tubs if I was to set up a Gecko rack? Initial 6 Pack Shoe Boxes - Target Australia

Well in the rack I want to build, I want to have a trio of Central Netteds, pair or trio of Pygmy Beardies, pair or trio of Jacky Dragons, pair or trio of Central Beardies + 2 more species but not sure. It will be a 6 enclosure rack (2 enclosure long, 3 high), then I plan to have a gecko rack for non-climbing geckos (Levis, Bynoes, etc.).

sounds good for the CND's & pygmies but I'd be a bit careful with the central beardies as they are not so social,jackies I don't know much about;but remember the bigger they are the more room they need.Also remember to provide plenty of hides so they can separate when they want

Yes definitely. As for the central beardies, I will have a spare tank ready for if they do start fighting. I am thinking also, maybe a pair or trio of eastern beardies and maybe even a trio or even 4 broad banded sand swimmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back