• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Geckos for sale...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have 2 x hatchling U.milii at $80 each, 4 x hatchling N.levis levis at $150 each, all unsexable.

Will be ready to go in 2 weeks time. Happy to freight or pick up from Brisbane, Western suburbs.

Please pm or email me at [email protected]

:0)

Pics of mother U.milii
a3bfb58f.jpg

Pic of father N.levis levis
100_5314.jpg

Mothers of N.levis levis - animals on left and middle (middle girl was on shed)
100_6923.jpg

How much would freight be to Sydney?

I have been looking for the levia levis EVERYWHERE - but cant seem to find anyone who is selling!

Also - what are the interstate regulations?

What happens if I end up with 2 boys?

Liccy

Freight is around $70 now I believe. You have to get an import permit before I could send them. They are sold unsexed.

I have five levis levis available now from a stunning male. Will consider trade for pythons and geckos of interest and equipment.
Also discount for purchase of 4 or more.

Ok - that is definately worth looking into.

I was more worried about the implications of getting 2 males. Will they fight? will i have dramas later on as they get older etc?

I personally would seperate them, but I have not heard of males combating where no females are present.

Yep, some still available.

Here's a few pics taken tonight of the father and one of the mothers, as you can see the father is stunning compared to the common levis colouration.

100_8702.jpg

100_8714.jpg

No, get a beardie if you want a pet you can handle.

but ur holding one in the pic - I've heard tht some are good handlers

U.milii are better handlers than N.levis levis, but they really aren't suitable to handle like a pet.

You CAN hold them, but I wouldn't recommend it on a regular basis. They are partial to doing lemming like dives off your hand, and of course they can drop their tails when you grab hold of them.

If you want to have a reptile that you can handle on a regular basis, get a beardie.

I agree, they can be handled but they DONT appreciate it at all, they are not animals that like handling, they are more look dont touch animals. Get a beardie if you want to handle them. Ive got an adult pair of levis and hatchling milii's they both gorgeous little geckos! Good Luck selling Saz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back