Geckos in sleeping bags...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
N.levis levis
100_6347.jpg

U.milii
100_6355.jpg

they are sooo cute :p
the levis looks funniest with just its head poking out :p it really does look like its in a sleeping bag lol

God Damn this is the best time of year isn't it? I hang for pics like these, congratulations mate.

Simone.

Congrats Saz,
Good Job! Is it normal for Milii eggs to go abit yellow and shrivel abit during incubation? They have no mould or anything, just wandering.

Again, Congratulations! They really are in Sleeping Bags!
Shawn

Thanks guys, they are just gorgeous little things! The milii hauled himself free just after that pic was taken so I noticed him just in time!

:0)

Shawn, it isn't normal for healthy eggs to go yellow and shrink. That has always meant in my case that the eggs were infertile. They should grow and grow until they hatch.

Just before they hatch they sweat, droplets of liquid show on the outside and the egg starts to collapse, not that is it? the liquid can change the colour of the egg, although it's more grey than yellow.

saz you gunn have any for sale if so how much each of any type of gecko i am after all diff types every one pm if you have any avaiable preferably in the levis family
cheers ben
ps pmed you saz

Is it normal for Milii eggs to go abit yellow and shrivel abit during incubation? They have no mould or anything, just wandering.

killed them too like the beardie eggs shawn?? i think its time to ask for advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back