Geckos!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa

Reaction score
ive been thinking about my next move in owning reptiles.
and have decided to get a couple or a few geckos. (must be on a basic license)
but the only decision im yet to make is which species. pics and advice is appreciated.
after ive decided which species i want. ill do all my research and what not. just wanting some ideas atm
cheers and thanks in advance...

im thinking maybe a spiny tailed. or eastern spiny tailed.
what do you guys think???

Have a look at your species list, google photos and caresheets and make your decision!

yeah ive been googleing images.
just got to read up on some caresheets and bit more research and the like.

yeah go for the spiny tails there so awsome. i will be getting some this coming season. so i have to wait a while

when is the season. imight wait a little if thats the case. i will also give me a chance to get to know them some more. and geckos in general. i do prefer the arboreal species over terrestrial.
it will also give me a chance to establish an enclosure or a couple for another species maybe...

im thinking of getting a few jewelled geckos they come in green, brown and purple with white dot - out - lined in black patterns...

yeah i saw the jewelled gecko. they look so nice. but i would have to get an advanced license.
i might think about it. i like the green jeweled geckos though.
or maybe a desert cave gecko. they look alright

and theres like no people that keep them. only a few. and there not cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back