Gek racks.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickGeee

Reaction score
Cleaning up the garage I am thinking of moving my gecko collection into the garage.
How big do the tubs have to be for a pair or pilbs.
Cheers!

You could probably get away with a 20L sistema tub but I would go with a 30L for a little more height that would make them feel less closed in. My 2 cents worth

How many shelves did you want and how many tubs you gonna put in each shelf and how much weight per tub including hides sand etc make one tub up and weigh it then figure out how much each shelf can hold maybe you can put some geckos that dont dig so much up the top so cause you wont need so much sand

You could probably get away with a 20L sistema tub but I would go with a 30L for a little more height that would make them feel less closed in. My 2 cents worth

Thanks again thyla,
I have brought 2 35L tubs for my two pairs and 2 10L for my bynoes and my hatchie :)
zatatupy.jpg

edadevyd.jpg

They are not in a tub as of yet as we are up to mount buller tomorrow.

They don't look like sistema tubs (at least the bigger one doesn't). Will you be running heat mats with these or gecko rack with heat cord? What's the bottom of the tub look like, can it run flush against a heat mat? This is the reason I would go with Sistema as they are good quality and have flat surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back