Gladstone Joint Frozen Food Order EOI

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just gauging if there would be any interest from fellow keepers in Gladstone for doing a joint feed order from Rodent Farm?

Freight is via AAE so guaranteed to arrive in good order. Hopefully there will be enough interest so that noone is paying more than $20 toward the shipping cost - which makes it very affordable, definitely moreso than purchasing from the petstore and the quality will be much higher also. Stock up for the warmer months coming!

~~~~

Complete range of sizes available including Mice, Rats, Quail, Chicken and Rabbits for great prices.

Please message me if interested, looking to put in the order within a fortnight. Preferably those in Gladstone would meet at the airport when it comes in and orders will be separated and handed out there, for those in Boyne / Tannum I would be happy to deliver, and Calliope or elsewhere will need to be picked up from me at your convenience from Boyne. (same if you cannot meet at the airport)

$50 minimum order please to make it worthwhile.
Freight will be divided fairly, for example if you've only ordered $50 worth of mice, you would pay a bit less than someone who's ordered adult rats or rabbits etc.

Or if you know of anyone local who might be interested but isn't a member here, message me I and will send over my email and they can contact me that way.

Payment must be made when you order - either via Paypal or Bank Deposit.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there wasn't enough interest to make it worthwhile.

(funny when all I hear about from people here is that they are needing frozen food and can't find any!) :facepalm:

Rodentfarm will soon be offering road freight around Queensland from our Brisbane Depot.Watch Home - Rodent Farm or send us an email to register your interest in cheaper freight rates for smaller quantities.

Thanks Warwick, that might be the way to go I think as I will probably just be ordering for myself now.

I'll keep an eye on the website but if you remember - please let me know when you implement this! :p

It is a shame that reptile keepers dont seem to want to work together when buying food. Just yesterday I sent 2 half full boxes to addresses only a kilometer apart with both paying full freight. Apart from saving the freight component full boxes provide thermal mass so temperature is maintained better. Isn't there something about "leading a horse to water but you cant make it drink".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back