Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Morelia viridis, chondro is just nick name now, and intergrade is to gradually come together or gradually change from once thing to another.

and its the last thing you want your pythons to have !!!

Dicco, we just call them viridis m8, we knew we were on about morelia, so no point stating the obvious! :wink:

Chondro is a really old name for them, you can blame the americans for that name i believe!

That's intergrate not intergrade :)

Dicco said:
It's Morelia viridis, chondro is just nick name now, and intergrade is to gradually come together or gradually change from once thing to another.

SVL- snout to vent length
SCL- straight carapace length
CCL- curved carapace length
TDSD- temperature dependent sex determination

hix - you're right, I think he got his thermometer and thermostat confused LOL

Another one:
Hygrometer - device to measure humidity

One of those Silly Questions? When the masseage just has "Bump", is that to get the message back upto the no. 1 Position or something else?

Viking said:
One of those Silly Questions? When the masseage just has "Bump", is that to get the message back upto the no. 1 Position or something else?

Bump (yes you are correct, see? :wink: )

well I just want to say what a great idea this is!!!

I was a little confused with some of the scientific name abbriviations especially... so soon learnt what they were.... a good example is Mac or Maccie... Dahhh now I know, but do you know how many sankes have the 'mac' in their scientific name!>!>!>????? no to mention if I thought it might have been a monitor or other lizard...

SO THE POINT - - - YESSS THANK YOU PETE, AND THE BEST OF LUCK.

CITES = Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species, international legislation that regulates and monitors trade in wildlife. Created by the IUCN.

IUCN = International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources. A conservation NGO with it's headquarters in Switzerland.

Latest posts

Back