Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troycoop

Reaction score
Hi All
It's that time of year again for the 4th annual Gold Coast Reptile Expo .
The dates this year are July 13th & 14th. It would be great to get more private collectors to come and show off what they have. All private displays are free of charge.

It will be held at parklands showgrounds southport the same place as last year.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. I've attached the form for those interested in coming please fill in the form and email it back to me at [email protected]

Look forward to seeing you all there
Cheers
Troy
0422 844 765

Attachments

• Basic Form.docx
    292.2 KB · Views: 224
Yay!! I can't wait , it's going to be a fun day out :D

$10 for adults , I wonder how many people from this site will go

I am wondering whats allowed for display this year,by the overlords...

Can't wait. Trying to make a list of stuff that I might get.

Woo hoo thx for the info... I'm mad keen for that... Would appreciate any further details :)

Hi if anyone is going I need to ask a favour please pm me ?

Hi if anyone is going I need to ask a favour please pm me ?
Put the favour up here and let people PM you if they are willing otherwise you may not get people to reply in case it is something they are not willing to do and don't like saying no.

Put the favour up here and let people PM you if they are willing otherwise you may not get people to reply in case it is something they are not willing to do and don't like saying no.
Ok thanks :)

Hi guys,
just wondering if anyone could do me a favour at the Gold Coast show,I live in western Sydney NSW and was wondering if anyone could see if anyone has any 100% het patternless Levi's mating pairs I think they usually go for I think 1200 for a pair,if anyone does please pm me the breeders details ,I am willing to pay shipping please tell them ? Please PM me if you are willing to ask some people ?
Thanks

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but it would be a fair drive for me to go. Does this require a PM if we will just be attending and not setting up as a seller/breeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back