Good NSW turtle breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danw

Reaction score
hey, just wondering if anyone knows of any good turtle breeders (murray short neck turtles etc.)in NSW that you have bought from?

anyone?????I just don't want to buy from anyone...

thanks but only looking for NSW at this time..

John Cann, I don't think you get much better than him. He's an absolute character.

Simone.

southy said:
colin south in penrith is known for his turtles
really, its a new one to me,

any idea who he is? :roll:

There are several people, i suggest you follow the link below if this Colin South cant help you

Or try Craig Latta, if you're getting a few Murrays, I found that including freight and permit it still worked out cheaper than most people. $190 for turtles and freight for 3 plus $20 for permit, most people seem to want about $80-$85 each. Good luck, they're great fun to watch! :D

i have only heard good bout craig latta, i also have heard good things bout john cann but didnt know he was a breeder, anyone got an email i can contact john on?
John

Jhn cann does breed but does not sell them, he breed for show's etc, i know first hand, he lives around the corner from me

Spike14 said:
Jhn cann does breed but does not sell them, he breed for show's etc, i know first hand, he lives around the corner from me

I was at his place recently and two lots of folk arrived within the space of 10 mins to pick up turtles he was selling??

hmm interesting, ive asked to purchase stuff of him but he said he doesnt sell

i wuld still be interested in an email addy, just 2 ask him a few q's

i dont think he has an email, pm if you want his phone number

Spike14 said:
hmm interesting, ive asked to purchase stuff of him but he said he doesnt sell

Thats because you were trying to buy snakes right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back